- How many points does LeBron need to pass Kareem?
- How many points has LeBron scored each season?
- Will LeBron pass Jordan in points?
- Can LeBron break all time scoring record?
- Who is the number 1 scorer in NBA history?
- What NBA records does LeBron James hold?
- How many minutes does LeBron play per game?
- How many games has LeBron missed?
- What is LeBron’s free throw percentage?
- Who has more points Jordan or LeBron?
- Who is the youngest NBA player to reach 30000 points?
- Who is better Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
- What is the NBA all time scoring list?
- How many records has LeBron James Broken of Michael Jordan?
- How many points a year does LeBron James score?
- Who is the best shooter in NBA history?
- Who is statistically the best NBA player of all time?
- Who are the top 5 NBA all time scorers?
How many points does LeBron need to pass Kareem?
What will it take for James to become the all-time leader?
Short answer: He needs to average 21.6 points in 70 games per season from 2018-19 through 2022-23 when he’s 38 years old.
Follow USA TODAY Sports’ Jeff Zillgitt on Twitter.
How many points has LeBron scored each season?
James needs to score 6,077 points to set a new scoring record, which will likely take at least four seasons. Not including the current season, James has scored an average of 2,069 points per season over the first 15 years of his career.
Will LeBron pass Jordan in points?
LeBron passes Jordan for 4th in career scoring. LeBron James moved past Michael Jordan with a left-handed, and-one layup in the second quarter. James began the night needing 13 points to reach the mark. He now trails only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387 points), Karl Malone (36,928) and Kobe Bryant (33,643).
Can LeBron break all time scoring record?
Kareem’s record sits at 38,387. LeBron currently has 32,543. This makes LeBron 5,845 points away from breaking the record. Assuming LeBron plays all 82 games next season, and stays consistent with his average 27 points per game, he’ll score 2,214 points next season.
Who is the number 1 scorer in NBA history?
1. Wilt Chamberlain. The greatest scorer in the history of basketball is Wilt Chamberlain.
What NBA records does LeBron James hold?
In the 2014-15 season, James put on the best scoring show of his NBA life, pouring in 61 points to set a Miami Heat record in a 124-107 win against the Charlotte Bobcats. James made 22 of 33 shots from the field, including his first eight 3-point attempts.
How many minutes does LeBron play per game?
View on stats.nba.com. Player News. Totals. Per 36 Minutes.
How many games has LeBron missed?
James has played in 94% of possible games in his career, and he has never missed a playoff game. James has never played in fewer than 84% of one season’s games and has a Karl Malone-like durability and is reliably consistent for 27 points, seven rebounds and seven assists in 38 minutes per game.
What is LeBron’s free throw percentage?
LeBron James is a below-average free throw shooter. For his career, James has made only 74.4% of his attempts from the line while the NBA’s league average has hovered north of 75.0% ever since 2001–02.
Who has more points Jordan or LeBron?
LeBron James is currently the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history, 251 points ahead of Michael Jordan, who holds the No. 5 spot with 32,292. James is in his 16th season and, at 34, likely has several years left. Michael Jordan averaged 30.1 points per game over his career — the highest in NBA history.
Who is the youngest NBA player to reach 30000 points?
Youngest To Reach 30,000 Points
- LeBron James: 33 years, 21 days.
- Kobe Bryant: 34 years, 104 days.
- Wilt Chamberlain: 35 years, 179 days.
- Karl Malone: 36 years, 189 days.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 36 years, 217 days.
- Dirk Nowitzki: 38 years, 262 days.
- Michael Jordan: 38 years, 321 days.
Who is better Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
“LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan.” “LeBron and Michael have the same number of titles at age 31. LeBron has also been to way more finals. But here’s the larger point: The LeBron argument tends to be built more on LeBron James being a more advanced version of Michael Jordan.
What is the NBA all time scoring list?
NBA all-time scoring leaders – total number of points scored** (as of September 5, 2019)
|NBA player||Number of points scored|
27 more rows
How many records has LeBron James Broken of Michael Jordan?
LeBron James has broken Michael Jordan’s all-time NBA record of scoring at least 10 points in consecutive games after achieving the feat in his 867th successive fixture. The three-time NBA champion, 33, broke the record with a dunk in the first quarter of Cleveland’s 107-102 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
How many points a year does LeBron James score?
|3||Kobe Bryant §||33,643|
34 more rows
Who is the best shooter in NBA history?
Ranking the 10 greatest three-point shooters in NBA history
- Steph Curry. Curry has shattered single-season records for three-pointers made, including in 2015-16 when he broke his own record with an astounding 402 treys.
- Ray Allen. Allen is No. 1 all-time in three-pointers made with an incredible 2,973.
- Steve Kerr.
- Reggie Miller.
- Klay Thompson.
- Larry Bird.
- Steve Nash.
- Kyle Korver.
Who is statistically the best NBA player of all time?
But we digress–here are the top ten players in NBA history.
- Bill Russell.
- Tim Duncan.
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
- Magic Johnson.
- Wilt Chamberlain.
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- Julius Erving.
- Larry Bird.
Who are the top 5 NBA all time scorers?
NBA History – Points Leaders
22 more rows