- How do I find my Ticketmaster tickets?
- Can you track Ticketmaster tickets?
- Where is my booking reference number Ticketmaster?
- What happens if Ticketmaster tickets don’t arrive?
- How do I get my tickets from Ticketmaster on my phone?
- Do you have to print out an E ticket?
- How do I retrieve my tickets from Ticketmaster?
- When should I receive my tickets from Ticketmaster?
- What happens if I lost my tickets from Ticketmaster?
- How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
- Is viagogo safe?
- Can you sell tickets back to Ticketmaster?
How do I find my Ticketmaster tickets?
Tickets bought online at Ticketmaster.com will automatically appear in your account.
Click “My Account” at the top right of any page on our site and sign in to view the tickets under “View All Orders.” You can confirm your purchase along with delivery status, seat locations, total charges, and more!
Can you track Ticketmaster tickets?
Then, locate the order for your event and print your tickets. Please note: tickets may not be printed from our app. For online orders: When your tickets are ready to print, click the “View Tickets” button on the Order Detail page of your account.
Where is my booking reference number Ticketmaster?
A Ticketmaster account number, also known as the booking, order, reference or confirmation number, allows Ticketmaster and venue staff to find all the details attached to your booking.
What happens if Ticketmaster tickets don’t arrive?
If it’s two days before the event and you’re still waiting for your tickets, Click Here to contact Fan Support. We’ll make sure you can pick them up at the venue’s will call window (no extra charge). If your tickets arrive in the mail in the meantime, tear them up!
How do I get my tickets from Ticketmaster on my phone?
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
- Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
Do you have to print out an E ticket?
By it’s very name, an “Electronic Ticket”, or an “E-ticket” is not a physical item – it’s just an entry in a computer system. As a result, you do not need to physically present any specific document at time of check-in in order to get your boarding pass. So technically, no, you do not need to print anything out at all.
How do I retrieve my tickets from Ticketmaster?
Yes, if you bought online:
- Click View My Tickets in your confirmation email, or go to My Account and then Orders and click the event.
- Click the View & Print Tickets button next to your event parking and print away! (There’ll be another View & Print Tickets button next to your tickets.)
When should I receive my tickets from Ticketmaster?
As soon as we receive them in, we’ll update this page to let you know. You’ll also see the Order Status in your account change to show that your tickets have been printed. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the show, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.
What happens if I lost my tickets from Ticketmaster?
Lost or Destroyed Tickets
If you lost your Print-at-Home ticket you can print another copy. If the paper ticket you bought online or by phone is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed please contact Fan Support. We’ll just need your order confirmation number or the credit card used for purchase.
How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
Below are steps to contact Ticketmaster customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-653-8000.
- Say “no”
- Say “something else”
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Ticketmaster.
Is viagogo safe?
DON’T GO NEAR VIAGOGO. They are complete scam artists. They’re not scam artists, it’s perfectly normal (and safe for all concerned) to be paid after a short delay – but on this occasion you should definitely have received your money by now.
Can you sell tickets back to Ticketmaster?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.