How Much Are 2019 NFL Tickets
- New England Patriots. Secondary average asking price: $762 🎟️
- Chicago Bears. Secondary average asking price: $597 🎟️
- Seattle Seahawks. Secondary average asking price: $405 🎟️
- Philadelphia Eagles.
- Los Angeles Chargers.
- Denver Broncos.
- Dallas Cowboys.
- Green Bay Packers.
Is it cheaper to buy NFL tickets at the stadiums?
As new tickets come onto the site, prices will start to drop. About three to four weeks before the game will be the prime time to buy premium level seats at the cheapest price. Some sections tend to be re-sold more than others.
How much are tickets for NFL games?
Average Ticket Prices Per NFL Team
|Average Ticket Cost|
|Kansas City Chiefs||$90||$175|
29 more rows
What is the best website to buy NFL tickets?
The Ticketmaster Fan Guarantee means your tickets at participating venues are fully refundable for 72 hours after you buy them up until one week before the event.
- Vividseats: best overall.
- StubHub: best value.
- Ticketmaster: best return policy.
- TicketiQ: best for price matching.
- SeatGeek: best for price transparency.
What NFL team has the most expensive tickets?
The 10 most expensive NFL teams to watch live
- Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Total cost: $268.38. Average ticket price: $98.69.
- Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Total cost: $303.22. Average ticket price: $112.11.
- New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Total cost: $331.96. Average ticket price: $130.73.