- Do StubHub ticket prices go down closer to the event?
- How do I get cheap concert tickets?
- Is Vivid Seats good to buy from?
- How do you get in the waiting room for Ticketmaster?
- Do ticket prices go down closer to concert?
- Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
- Is Tickpick better than StubHub?
- How do I sell concert tickets?
- When should I buy concert tickets?
- Are Vivid Seats tickets guaranteed?
- How much does Vivid Seats charge to buy tickets?
- Are tickets from Vivid Seats valid?
- Is Ticketmaster cheaper than stubhub?
- What is the fastest way to get tickets on Ticketmaster?
- How do you get tickets before they sell out?
This online concert ticket service had the lowest service fees of all the sites we reviewed – 18 percent on all purchases, which can mean big savings.
- StubHub: best overall. StubHub.
- Ticketmaster: best value.
- Coast to Coast Tickets: lowest service fees.
- VividSeats: best rewards program.
- SeatGeek: best shopping experience.
Do StubHub ticket prices go down closer to the event?
Yes they do. You just have to give it time and keep checking back. Typically, as the event date gets closer, ticket holders selling on the StubHub marketplace will lower their prices so as to get rid of the inventory of tickets they have, for better to make money at a cheaper rate than to completely lose your profit.
How do I get cheap concert tickets?
Before you drop a few hundred (or thousand) dollars on concert tickets, here are seven ways to save money on a live show.
7 Ways to Get Cheap Concert Tickets
- Sit near the back.
- Buy from a reseller.
- Wait until the last minute.
- Skip town.
- Sit solo.
- Attend shows at the fair.
- Earn cash back.
Is Vivid Seats good to buy from?
When looking to buy sports, concert, or theater tickets, it’s hard to find an honest company with a solid guarantee, a good reputation, excellent customer support, and cheap ticket prices. To be clear, Vivid Seats is a legitimate business that does hundreds of millions of dollars in ticket sales each year.
How do you get in the waiting room for Ticketmaster?
Go to Ticketmaster and locate the event* you want to shop for. Join the Waiting Room at least 10 minutes prior to the event going on sale. When the sale begins, the Queue will open and you’ll be given a place in line. Once it’s your turn to shop, you’ll use the map to select your seats and then proceed to checkout.
Do ticket prices go down closer to concert?
Cheap Tickets Can Be Found
As the event nears, secondary ticket sellers are more likely to lower prices so they can recoup some of their initial costs. The day before, or the day of, an event is when you’ll likely to find the cheapest concert tickets. Demand to see a concert is so high that ticket prices never go down.
Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
As the event date nears, ticket prices will continue to drop as long as the inventory levels remain steady. It’s also important to avoid service fees when purchasing tickets. Ticketmaster and Stubhub will tack on upwards of 20% to your purchase at checkout, but not TickPick.
Is Tickpick better than StubHub?
TickPick is free for buyers, and charges a smaller commission on tix than StubHub does for sellers. People can weight how much they care about cheapness vs. best seats in the house, and TickPick will give them deals tailored to their needs, graded A-F.
How do I sell concert tickets?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter your ticket barcode or sign into My Account and tap on your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Sell” button*.
- Select and price the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how you’d like to get paid.
- Review your listing and you’re all set.
When should I buy concert tickets?
Based on the above model, the best time to buy a ticket for a concert is about 55 days before a show (the sooner it is, the better). When the time is up, it is best to wait until the day of the show to buy the ticket, as prices will gradually decrease over the last 30/35 days.
Are Vivid Seats tickets guaranteed?
Vivid Seats offers a 100 percent Buyer Guarantee to ensure order accuracy, buyer privacy, and timely delivery of your tickets. This guarantee is for any ticket including concert tickets and sporting events.
How much does Vivid Seats charge to buy tickets?
Vivid Seats’ service fees are reported to run from 20% to 40% of the original ticket price. (This is where the site makes its money, after all.) Additional fees, like shipping, can be as much as $25 or as little as $7. There are many comments on Vivid Seats and on independent feedback sites citing their great service.
Are tickets from Vivid Seats valid?
With Vivid Seats, your purchase is safe and secure, and your tickets are guaranteed to arrive on time.
Is Ticketmaster cheaper than stubhub?
Stubhub has the most inventory of any reseller, but it doesn’t always have the best deals because of its fees. Ticketmaster tends to have a great selection but it also has lots of hidden fees and generally non-transparent pricing. The Ticket Exchange is a peer to peer marketplace for select sports teams.
What is the fastest way to get tickets on Ticketmaster?
19 Foolproof Tips for Conquering Ticketmaster
- There’s hell, and then there’s buying tickets through Ticketmaster, the decades-old gatekeeper to seemingly every popular event you’ve ever hoped to attend.
- Sign up for a credit card.
- Join a fan club.
- Don’t forget to create a Ticketmaster account.
- Be ready at least ten minutes before a sale begins.
- Speed matters.
How do you get tickets before they sell out?
How to Buy Tickets Before They Sell Out
- Use a private WiFi connection.
- Sign into your account before the tickets go on sale.
- Update all your information on your account, like the address and credit card.
- Download the Ticketmaster app, available on iOS and Android.
- Use a laptop and a smartphone to try and buy tickets.