Mark Clark Davis (born 1954 or 1955) is an American businessman and sports franchise owner.
Mark Davis (American football)
|Occupation||Businessman and sports franchise owner|
|Known for||Principal owner of the Oakland Raiders|
|Net worth||$500 million (October 2015)|
5 more rows
How did Al Davis get rich?
Al Davis, who died today, bought a 10% interest in the Oakland Raiders for $18,500 in 1966 and increased his stake to 67% over the years before selling 20% of the NFL team for $150 million in 2007. The Raiders are currently worth $761 million by our count.
Which NFL owner is the richest?
These Are the 10 Richest American Sports Team Owners — and How They Made Their Billions
- Steve Ballmer — $40.8B Net Worth.
- Paul Allen — $26.4B Net Worth.
- Micky Arison — $11.4B Net Worth.
- Philip Anschutz — $11.2B Net Worth.
- Stephen Ross — $10.3B Net Worth.
- Stanley Kroenke — $7.8B Net Worth.
- Daniel Gilbert — $7.4B Net Worth.
What does Mark Davis do for a living?
Who is Al Davis wife?