NBA Referees Average Salary
The average annual salary of a referee goes form $150,000 to $550,000 depending on their working experience.
The starting figure is an entry level while seniors reach much higher numbers.
Who is the highest paid NBA referee?
We present you ours top 10 highest paid NBA Referees.
- Zack Zarba-Salary:100,000$
- Tim Donaghy – Salary: 110,000$
- Steve Javie – Salary:112,000$
- Haywoode Wilvon Workman –Salary: 115,000$
- Danny Crawford – Salary: 120,000$
- Ron Garretson – Salary : 127,000$
- Ken Mauer – Salary: 145,000$
- Joseph Crawford– Salary. 166,000$
How do you become an NBA referee?
Method 3 Developing Your Officiating Career
- Register with sports organizations and gain game experience.
- Attend meetings.
- Register with the NCAA and take the officiating exam.
- Apply to referee at NBA camps and the WNBA to get into the NBA.
How much do NBA refs make 2018?
Annual Salary Of NBA Refs. Depending on the experience, the usual earning per season of referees in the NBA ranges from $150,000 (entry-level) to $550,000 (senior). To put it plainly, the more experience an NBA ref gains, the higher his salary.
Who is the highest paid NFL referee?
As a referee, Walt Coleman is paid more than $3,000 per game and has one of the highest starting salaries. Walt makes around $205,000 per year, which is the veteran salary for referee – assuming that he referees an average of 16 games per year, Walt Coleman makes around $50,0000 during the NFL season.