How much does NBA ref make per game?
Referees in the NBA make anywhere from $100,000 to $550,000 for a season of 82 games total.
Entry-Level Referees: Referees that are just starting out in the NBA make $150,000 each year.
Senior Referees: Of course, when you have experience, there is a higher price tag stamped onto that experience.
How much do NBA refs make 2019?
NBA Referees Average Salary
The average annual salary of a referee goes form $150,000 to $550,000 depending on their working experience. The starting figure is an entry level while seniors reach much higher numbers. NBA referees usually begin a career with high school or college games and later advance to NBA.
Who is the highest paid NBA referee?
We present you ours top 10 highest paid NBA Referees.
- Zack Zarba-Salary:100,000$
- Tim Donaghy – Salary: 110,000$
- Steve Javie – Salary:112,000$
- Haywoode Wilvon Workman –Salary: 115,000$
- Danny Crawford – Salary: 120,000$
- Ron Garretson – Salary : 127,000$
- Ken Mauer – Salary: 145,000$
- Joseph Crawford– Salary. 166,000$
How much do NBA refs make 2018?
Annual Salary Of NBA Refs. Depending on the experience, the usual earning per season of referees in the NBA ranges from $150,000 (entry-level) to $550,000 (senior). To put it plainly, the more experience an NBA ref gains, the higher his salary.