- What records does Curry hold?
- Who holds the most records in the NBA?
- How many 3 point records does Steph Curry have?
- Who has the record for most 3 pointers in a game?
- How tall is Steph Curry Really?
- What records has Steph Curry broken?
- What NBA records does LeBron James hold?
- What’s the worst NBA record ever?
- Has anyone beat Michael Jordan’s records?
- How many 3s does Steph Curry have?
- How many career 3s does Steph Curry have?
- Who holds the NBA record for 3 pointers?
- What is the record for threes in a game?
- Who is the greatest basketball player of all time?
- Who has the most 3s in one game?
Holding numerous records related to three-point shooting, Curry has played nine seasons in the NBA, where he is a six-time All-Star, two-time Most Valuable Player, and a three-time NBA champion with the Warriors in 2015, 2017, and 2018.
What records does Curry hold?
During the 2012–13 season, Curry set the NBA record for three-pointers made in a regular season with 272. He surpassed that record in 2015 with 286, and again in 2016 with 402. Curry is currently third in all-time made three-pointers in NBA history.
Who holds the most records in the NBA?
With 72 records (68 of which he holds by himself), Wilt Chamberlain dominates the NBA record book.
How many 3 point records does Steph Curry have?
Stephen Curry celebrates one of his eight 3-pointers against the Clippers. Continuing his onslaught on the NBA’s myriad 3-point records, Warriors sharpshooter Stephen Curry drained eight shots from long range in Saturday’s playoff game with the LA Clippers to surpass Ray Allen for the most in postseason history.
Who has the record for most 3 pointers in a game?
That total beats teammate Steph Curry’s record of 13, set on Nov. 8, 2016 against the New Orleans Pelicans. Thompson also tied the record for most three-pointers in a half with 10. Klay Thompson has tied the NBA record for threes in a half with 10, previously done by Chandler Parsons on Jan. 24, 2014 vs. Memphis.
How tall is Steph Curry Really?
What records has Steph Curry broken?
Steph Curry finished the Brooklyn Nets game with 35 points — and he set another NBA record
- Steph Curry made history Sunday.
- The Golden State Warriors point guard netted 35 points, but it was his laser-guided shooting from distance that broke a record.
What NBA records does LeBron James hold?
In the 2014-15 season, James put on the best scoring show of his NBA life, pouring in 61 points to set a Miami Heat record in a 124-107 win against the Charlotte Bobcats. James made 22 of 33 shots from the field, including his first eight 3-point attempts.
What’s the worst NBA record ever?
10 Worst Records in NBA History
- 1999 Vancouver Grizzlies. Final Record: 8-42.
- 8. ( Tie) 1994 Dallas Mavericks, 2005 Atlanta Hawks.
- 6. ( Tie) 1987 Los Angeles Clippers, 2010 New Jersey Nets.
- 4. ( Tie) 1993 Dallas Mavericks, 1998 Denver Nuggets.
- *1948 Providence Steam Rollers. Final Record: 6-42.
- 1973 Philadelphia 76ers.
- 2012 Charlotte Bobcats.
Has anyone beat Michael Jordan’s records?
Also, an all-time record is Michael’s career regular season scoring average of 30.12 points per game. He also holds the all-time playoff points per game record with 33.5! Michael Jordan produced an amazing all-time regular season record 563 games where he scored over 30 points.
How many 3s does Steph Curry have?
153 more rows
How many career 3s does Steph Curry have?
Curry has made 3.5 3-pointers per game in his career, as many as Miller and Crawford made in their career combined.
Who holds the NBA record for 3 pointers?
Klay Thompson Breaks NBA’s 3-Point Record Held By Teammate Stephen Curry Known for their 3-point shooting acumen, the Golden State Warriors’ teammates collectively own the nickname “the Splash Brothers.” Thompson broke Curry’s record for most 3-pointers made in a game.
What is the record for threes in a game?
Klay Thompson was 5-for-36 from beyond the arc going into Monday’s game between the Golden State Warriors and Chicago Bulls and then he went ahead and set the NBA record for threes in a game, with 14. Thompson broke the previous record of 13 which was held by Steph Curry (shocker).
Who is the greatest basketball player of all time?
But we digress–here are the top ten players in NBA history.
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- Wilt Chamberlain.
- Magic Johnson.
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
- Tim Duncan.
- Bill Russell.
- Lebron James.
- Michael Jordan.
Who has the most 3s in one game?
Players Who Made 9 or More 3-Pointers
|3-Pointers||Player Team||W/L Game|
|14||Klay Thompson Golden State Warriors||W 149-124 @ Bulls|
|13||Stephen Curry Golden State Warriors||W 116-106 vs. Pelicans|
|12||Stephen Curry Golden State Warriors||W 121-118 OT @ Thunder|
|12||Donyell Marshall Toronto Raptors||W 128-110 vs. 76ers|
54 more rows