- Can I return tickets on SeatGeek?
- How do I claim my SeatGeek tickets?
- How do I return a ticket?
- How long does it take to get a refund from SeatGeek?
- Does SeatGeek sell fake tickets?
- Is SeatGeek safe to sell tickets?
- Does SeatGeek verify tickets?
- Does SeatGeek have mobile tickets?
- How long does SeatGeek take to send tickets?
- How do I return a ticket on Lyte?
- How do I return Ticketmaster tickets?
- How do I get a refund on AXS tickets?
- Is SeatGeek better than Ticketmaster?
- Is SeatGeek better than StubHub?
- Does SeatGeek refund playoff tickets?
Can I return tickets on SeatGeek?
SeatGeek has an all sales are final policy.
Once an order is submitted, we are unable to refund, cancel, or exchange it.
The vendors we list also have a general policy that all sales are final.
If you can’t use the tickets (or don’t want them anymore), it’s easy to re-list them on the SeatGeek Marketplace.
How do I claim my SeatGeek tickets?
If your tickets are uploaded to your SeatGeek account, head to the Tickets section of your account and you should see an option send your tickets. Select Send, choose the number of tickets you want to send, the recipient, and, if you choose, a price for each transfer.
How do I return a ticket?
How to request a Refund
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account and select your order.
- Select “Refund”
- Choose the tickets you’d like refunded.
- Review the details and submit.
How long does it take to get a refund from SeatGeek?
Hi Deanna, All refunds should process within the time frames you posted above. If the refund is to a card it takes 3 to 5 business days, refunds through PayPal can take up to 10 business days.
Does SeatGeek sell fake tickets?
*SeatGeek is a ticket aggregator and marketplace. This means they display tickets from all over the web and also sell tickets of their own. *All tickets that appear on SeatGeek have a full money-back guarantee. *For a list of seller contact numbers, click here.
Is SeatGeek safe to sell tickets?
Starting today, anyone can sell tickets on SeatGeek’s ticket marketplace. Now, through its website, users can upload and sell tickets on SeatGeek. Once uploaded, SeatGeek will recommend a price for the tickets based on market demand. If the suggested price doesn’t suit, users can always set their own fee.
Does SeatGeek verify tickets?
Instant ticket delivery
There is no chance of delayed release for these tickets. Within very few minutes, you will have the delivery of those tickets in SeatGeek account.
Does SeatGeek have mobile tickets?
All SeatGeek venues are mobile entry enabled, allowing you to easily scan in with the SeatGeek app. You’re welcome to download your tickets from your Account Manager page and print at home if you’d prefer if the option is available.
How long does SeatGeek take to send tickets?
Most tickets are uploaded to your SeatGeek account or delivered to you via email within 48 hours of the event.
How do I return a ticket on Lyte?
Find the event you want to return tickets for on our Event Page.
- Click ‘Return Tickets’ and connect your account to Lyte from the Official Provider. (Note: Official Ticket Provider varies by event.)
- Select the tickets you wish to return.
- View the offer, click ‘Accept’ to continue.
- Payments are made through PayPal.
How do I return Ticketmaster tickets?
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Refund” button.
- Select the tickets you’d like to submit a refund for.
- Review the details and submit.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
How do I get a refund on AXS tickets?
All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges for tickets. If you have tickets you can’t use, some events may permit you to transfer, share or even resell your tickets. Look for a Sell, Transfer or Share button next to the event in your AXS account or on the AXS app.
Is SeatGeek better than Ticketmaster?
Not only can customers buy tickets, they can also sell their tickets on SeatGeek. Selling tickets on SeatGeek is easier than most other ticket websites with the following steps: Their website is transparent, the price you set, is the price customers see. SeatGeek does not add on extra fees.
Is SeatGeek better than StubHub?
For fees, we have found that SeatGeek is better overall, but we like StubHub’s transparency. For example, SeatGeek builds the fees into the price of the ticket, while StubHub will show the add-ons. SeatGeek is typically not as expensive, but this can vary depending on the show, so this isn’t always the case.
Does SeatGeek refund playoff tickets?
Payments by Buyers. A Buyer will receive a refund once the Buyer has sent back the Ticket(s) in the manner and within the timeline given by SeatGeek, and the Seller will not receive the Ticket Price. Event Postponement.