- How do I list my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- How do you put tickets on StubHub?
- Why can’t I list my tickets on StubHub?
- Can you list tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time?
- Can I sell Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Is selling tickets on StubHub safe?
- What happens if your tickets don’t sell on StubHub?
- Can I resell tickets I bought on StubHub?
- Do StubHub Tickets go down closer to event?
- Can I resell my Ticketmaster tickets?
How to Use StubHub to Sell Tickets
- Create a StubHub account if you don’t already have one. You will need a StubHub account to sell tickets.
- Find your event on StubHub.
- Include specifics about your tickets.
- What type of tickets are you selling?
- Enter the location of your seats.
- Set your price.
- Payment method.
- Finalize your listing.
How do I list my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
Listing tickets by barcode
- From Ticketmaster’s Sell Page, search by event, team or artists to start your listing.
- Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Enter the ticket barcode(s) for the tickets you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
How do you put tickets on StubHub?
Listing tickets on the StubHub app
- Tap ‘Sell’ and sign in (or create a StubHub account)
- Follow the guided instructions.
- Add a valid credit card (you’re required to have one on file to keep users safe and secure)
- Click ‘Sell tickets’ from the home page or an event page.
Why can’t I list my tickets on StubHub?
If you’re listing tickets on StubHub and can’t move through the process because the Continue button is greyed out, it means you haven’t filled out all the required info.
Can you list tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time?
Setting aside the various policies, you absolutely can — and may sellers do. I’ve seen the same ticket listed on StubHub and Ticketmaster. So, for example, if the same pair of tickets are sold on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time, the Ticketmaster sale will win.
Can I sell Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
Ticketmaster doesn’t allow resell on their site for all events. However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace.
Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Best Overall. StubHub. You can buy and sell concert tickets with StubHub.
- Best Value. Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has some of the lowest fees, and it offers three-day returns on most tickets.
- Lowest Service Fees. Coast to Coast Tickets.
Is selling tickets on StubHub safe?
StubHub is a safe marketplace to buy and sell tickets (much safer than many resale sites on the web). There are so many events with delivery delays on tickets nowadays that getting tickets 24 hours before the event is not unusual at all.
What happens if your tickets don’t sell on StubHub?
If the tickets you’re reselling on StubHub don’t sell, they’re still yours. You’re only charged a sell fee if the tickets sell.
Can I resell tickets I bought on StubHub?
You can resell your concert tickets purchased on Ticketmaster or StubHub on any resale site that allows individuals to post (StubHub, Vivid Seats etc.) If you like option 3, our purchasing team is available at 1–800-SOLD-OUT. Select the option to “sell your tickets”.
Do StubHub Tickets go down closer to event?
Yes they do. You just have to give it time and keep checking back. Typically, as the event date gets closer, ticket holders selling on the StubHub marketplace will lower their prices so as to get rid of the inventory of tickets they have, for better to make money at a cheaper rate than to completely lose your profit.
Can I resell my Ticketmaster tickets?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.