- How do I cancel tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Can you cancel a Ticketmaster order within 24 hours?
- Why are my tickets voided on Ticketmaster?
- How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
- Can I cancel tickets Ticketmaster?
- Can I cancel tickets I bought on Ticketmaster?
- Does Ticketmaster refund Cancelled events?
- Can you change seats with Ticketmaster?
- Is Ticketmaster guaranteed?
- What happens if you decline tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Can Ticketmaster tickets be sold on StubHub?
- How do I pay for Ticketmaster transfer tickets?
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Refund” button.
- Select the tickets you’d like to submit a refund for.
- Review the details and submit.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
How do I cancel tickets on Ticketmaster?
If they have been accepted, you will not be able to cancel and the recipient must transfer the tickets back to you.
If the tickets have not been accepted:
- Login to My Account and click on your event.
- Click the “Cancel Transfer” link next to the ticket you have sent.
- Complete your cancellation by clicking “Submit”
Can you cancel a Ticketmaster order within 24 hours?
This means you can cancel and refund, or exchange your order if you change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us.
Why are my tickets voided on Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster tells us because Jacqueline bought her tickets in three separate transactions, the computer system allowed it to go through. If it happened during one transaction, “the system will not allow more than the ticket limit, ever. It would absolutely deny the purchase.”
How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
Below are steps to contact Ticketmaster customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-653-8000.
- Say “no”
- Say “something else”
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Ticketmaster.
Can I cancel tickets Ticketmaster?
If an event is canceled, and you purchased your ticket through Ticketmaster.com, our phone center, or Fan-to-Fan, we will automatically issue you a refund to the credit card, debit card, gift card or the method of payment used to make your purchase.
Can I cancel tickets I bought on Ticketmaster?
Note that if your event was canceled and you purchased tickets via Ticketmaster, you will automatically receive a refund and there is no need to reach out to Fan Support.
Does Ticketmaster refund Cancelled events?
If you purchased tickets through Ticketmaster we will let you know the event is canceled and automatically refund your order amount (except UPS fees) to the credit card used to complete your purchase. All refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event is canceled.
Can you change seats with Ticketmaster?
Exchanges & Upgrades. Did you purchase tickets, and now see better seats available? We can help! If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, just give us a call at 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have.
Is Ticketmaster guaranteed?
The only way to know your tickets are authentic, is to buy Ticketmaster “Verified Tickets” directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. These tickets will always be 100% authentic. All other tickets purchased through Ticketmaster should be valid for entry.
What happens if you decline tickets on Ticketmaster?
We know plans change, if you transferred tickets but need to cancel, you can do so in just a few steps. You may only cancel the ticket transfer if the tickets have not been accepted by the recipient. If they have been accepted, you will not be able to cancel and the recipient must transfer the tickets back to you.
Can Ticketmaster tickets be sold on StubHub?
Ticketmaster doesn’t allow resell on their site for all events. However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace.
How do I pay for Ticketmaster transfer tickets?
- Sign to My Account and click on your event to find your tickets.
- Click the “Transfer Tickets” button (event eligibility may vary)
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note.*
- Click the “Send” button.