Did the Steelers make the playoffs?
Steelers playoff scenarios.
The Steelers road to the playoffs isn’t an easy one, but the potential does exist.
The Steelers can clinch the AFC North and a playoff berth with a win over the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday afternoon, combined with a loss by the Baltimore Ravens, who play the Cleveland Browns.
What NFL teams are in the playoffs 2018?
|1||Kansas City Chiefs (West winner)||New Orleans Saints (South winner)|
|2||New England Patriots (East winner)||Los Angeles Rams (West winner)|
|3||Houston Texans (South winner)||Chicago Bears (North winner)|
|4||Baltimore Ravens (North winner)||Dallas Cowboys (East winner)|
3 more rows
Who clinched NFL Playoffs 2018?
NFL playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 16
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (12-2) (vs.
- LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-3) (at Arizona (3-11), Sunday, 4:05 PM ET, FOX)
- DALLAS COWBOYS (8-6) (vs.
- SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (8-6) (vs.
- MINNESOTA VIKINGS (7-6-1) (at Detroit (5-9), Sunday, 1:00 PM ET, FOX)
- KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (11-3) (at Seattle (8-6), Sunday night, 8:20 PM ET, NBC)
How many times have Steelers been in playoffs?
The Pittsburgh Steelers last made the playoffs in 2017, when they lost the Divisional Round. They’ve been in the playoffs a total of 30 times in their 59 seasons.