- Is it legal to resell tickets on StubHub?
- How do you resell digital tickets?
- Can you sell tickets on StubHub before you have them?
- Can you sell tickets for more than face value on StubHub?
- Can you sell tickets for more than face value?
- How much does StubHub charge to sell tickets?
- How do I sell tickets back to Ticketmaster?
- Can I sell my AXS tickets?
- How do I sell one ticket on StubHub?
- How do you send sold tickets on StubHub?
- How do you transfer tickets on StubHub?
- Can you make money selling tickets on StubHub?
- Is it legal to sell tickets for above face value?
- Can you resell tickets?
To resell tickets you bought on StubHub, use the StubHub app or a desktop to easily list them for sale.
Guest users: Create a registered StubHub account and then list your tickets (check out some instructions).
We can’t merge a guest account to a registered account.
Is it legal to resell tickets on StubHub?
There is no federal law regarding ticket scalping in the United States, and StubHub encourages sellers to adhere to local state regulations in its terms of service. Some states have laws restricting resale only on the physical grounds of an event. And other laws have been discarded.
How do you resell digital tickets?
- Sign in to your My Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Can you sell tickets on StubHub before you have them?
It’s important to only list tickets you know you’ll have. After telling us what kind of tickets you have, you’ll let us know if you’re ready to deliver them. If you’re listing NFL tickets on StubHub, you need to enter barcodes during the listing process. You’re not able to enter them later.
Can you sell tickets for more than face value on StubHub?
It’s free to list tickets for sale on StubHub, and the website has become even more useful over the years. This means you get your money faster, since you’re paid once the buyer has the tickets. Of course, if you have physical tickets that can’t be uploaded you can still use the printed labels to send them.
Can you sell tickets for more than face value?
Scalping, or ticket brokering, is the resale of tickets to sporting, art, or cultural events at a price higher than the face value of the ticket. States that do allow scalpers to operate often have laws restricting where scalpers may sell tickets, for example at least 1500 feet from the venue entrance.
How much does StubHub charge to sell tickets?
“It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.”
How do I sell tickets back to Ticketmaster?
Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account and tap on your order to view tickets. Tap the Sell Tickets button. Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell. Price your ticket(s) to sell.
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
- Relist your tickets for sale.
- Attend the event.
- Request a refund.
Can I sell my AXS tickets?
Selling is simple! If you can’t make it to an event, and your ticket is eligible for resale, you can easily list your tickets for sale on AXS: Sign in to your account on AXS.com or in the AXS app. Select tickets to list, enter your price, and set your listing options.
How do I sell one ticket on StubHub?
How do I sell tickets on StubHub?
- Click “Sell tickets” from either the homepage (then tell us what you’re selling) or from a specific event page.
- Sign in or create a free StubHub account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen – specify the number of tickets you’re selling, the seat details, delivery method, and your price per ticket.
How do you send sold tickets on StubHub?
You’ll be given a pre-paid UPS shipping label to use. Go to “My Tickets > Sales” to get your label. We recommend dropping them off at a UPS store to ship rather than using a UPS drop-box.
Comment below and someone within the StubHub Community will answer!
- Delivering Tickets.
- Listing Tickets.
- Selling Basics.
How do you transfer tickets on StubHub?
The person receiving the transfer needs a StubHub account to view the ticket and get into the game.
- Using the StubHub app.
- Go to My tickets > Tap the order.
- Using a desktop or the mobile web.
- Go to My tickets > Orders > click ‘Transfer tickets’
- Click ‘Transfer.’
Can you make money selling tickets on StubHub?
Start by buying a couple $40 tickets for an event you would enjoy. Wait until closer to the event date and list them for sale. Keep in mind that you’ll pay a 15% commission (on stubhub.com; ticketmaster.com gets all of their money from buyers), so you need to sell for substantially more than what you pay.
Is it legal to sell tickets for above face value?
The practice of reselling tickets at prices above face value is commonly called scalping, and whether it’s legal depends on the state in which the event is located—whether the sale happens online, on the phone, or in person. But first, how do ticket sales work?
Can you resell tickets?
Fan-to-Fan Resale may be removed at any time at the event, tour or venue’s discretion. Not all events or tickets are available for Fan-to-Fan Resale. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.