- How do you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- How much does Ticketmaster charge to resell tickets?
- How do I sell Ticketmaster tickets on Seatgeek?
- Can you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Can you sell your tickets back on Ticketmaster?
- How do I transfer tickets from Ticketmaster to StubHub?
- Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Are Ticketmaster resale tickets legitimate?
- How can I sell my tickets online?
- Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
- What is a standard ticket on Ticketmaster?
- Can I sell my tickets back to SeatGeek?
- Can I resell my tickets on SeatGeek?
- Is SeatGeek better than StubHub?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available.
Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster.
In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
How do you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
Listing tickets from your account
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
Ticketmaster doesn’t allow resell on their site for all events. However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace.
How much does Ticketmaster charge to resell tickets?
When listing tickets, Ticketmaster shows you the price the buyer will see and the amount you will be paid if your tickets sell. The fee works out to about 14% of the sale price. This fee can vary based on your listing price.
How do I sell Ticketmaster tickets on Seatgeek?
Tap Sell on the ticket group and set the number of tickets that you want to sell and how they’re split. 5. Set your price or use our recommended price and tap List tickets.
Can you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
Not all events or tickets are available for Fan-to-Fan Resale. If you don’t see a Sell Tickets button or it’s grayed out, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Can you sell your tickets back on Ticketmaster?
There will be other concerts, shows, and games – and for many events you can recoup the cost of the tickets by selling them on Ticketmaster. Yes, you heard us right. If you purchased tickets to an event you can no longer attend, selling your tickets to another fan is seamless and easier than ever.
How do I transfer tickets from Ticketmaster to StubHub?
Hello @Gaby_, thanks for reaching out! When you purchase tickets from a seller on StubHub that need to be transferred through the Ticketmaster system and they have been accepted, you will want to make sure you set up a Ticketmaster account using the same email address that you use to login to StubHub.
Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Best Overall. StubHub. You can buy and sell concert tickets with StubHub.
- Best Value. Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has some of the lowest fees, and it offers three-day returns on most tickets.
- Lowest Service Fees. Coast to Coast Tickets.
Are Ticketmaster resale tickets legitimate?
Definitely legit. Unlike any resale ticket bought from other secondary market websites, Ticketmaster resale ticket will actually be transferred to you with a new barcode issued to your name.
How can I sell my tickets online?
Here’s how to sell tickets online in 8 easy steps:
- Make an event website.
- Add your event description and a picture.
- Choose how you want to get paid.
- Start sales.
- Promote your event.
- Track your sales.
- Check in attendees.
- Build an audience for your next event.
Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
Stubhub has the most inventory of any reseller, but it doesn’t always have the best deals because of its fees. Ticketmaster tends to have a great selection but it also has lots of hidden fees and generally non-transparent pricing. The Ticket Exchange is a peer to peer marketplace for select sports teams.
What is a standard ticket on Ticketmaster?
what is difference on ticketmaster between “standard ticket” and “verified resale ticket”? Verified resale means it’s being sold by a private party, usually a scalper, not Ticketmaster. They are just acting like a marketplace, like Stubhub.
Can I sell my tickets back to SeatGeek?
SeatGeek has an all sales are final policy. Once an order is submitted, we are unable to refund, cancel, or exchange it. The vendors we list also have a general policy that all sales are final. If you run into an issue with your tickets at the event, click here for more information.
Can I resell my tickets on SeatGeek?
You can resell tickets by visiting the Tickets tab on our website or app, viewing the ticket details for a specific event, and clicking or tapping the Sell Tickets button. As long as the tickets you want to sell have been uploaded to your account first, just set your price and how you want the tickets to be split.
Is SeatGeek better than StubHub?
For fees, we have found that SeatGeek is better overall, but we like StubHub’s transparency. For example, SeatGeek builds the fees into the price of the ticket, while StubHub will show the add-ons. SeatGeek is typically not as expensive, but this can vary depending on the show, so this isn’t always the case.