- Are you allowed to sell concert tickets on eBay?
- Can you sell Ticketmaster tickets on eBay?
- Can I resell my Ticketmaster tickets?
- How can I sell concert tickets fast?
- Can I sell concert tickets on Facebook?
- How do I sell concert tickets?
- Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Can you legally resell tickets?
- Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- How much does it cost to sell tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Can you sell your tickets back on Ticketmaster?
- How can I sell my tickets online?
- When can you sell concert tickets?
- Is it better to sell tickets on StubHub or Ticketmaster?
- How do I sell concert tickets on StubHub?
Are you allowed to sell concert tickets on eBay?
You can resell tickets to entertainment events, including sporting events, concerts, and plays.
However, when you list a ticket on eBay, you’re responsible for making sure that selling your item doesn’t violate any applicable laws.
Can you sell Ticketmaster tickets on eBay?
Listing tickets by barcode
From Ticketmaster’s Sell Page, search by event, team or artists to start your listing. Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button. Enter the ticket barcode(s) for the tickets you’d like to sell. Price your ticket(s) to sell.
Can I resell my Ticketmaster tickets?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
How can I sell concert tickets fast?
Listing tickets from your account
- Sign in to your My Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Can I sell concert tickets on Facebook?
Facebook is going to start selling concert tickets through its Events pages, according to BuzzFeed News. The company is introducing a “Buy Tickets” option on events, starting in the Bay Area, California. Facebook takes no cut from the ticket sale, acting only as a distributor.
How do I sell concert tickets?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter your ticket barcode or sign into My Account and tap on your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Sell” button*.
- Select and price the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how you’d like to get paid.
- Review your listing and you’re all set.
Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Best Overall. StubHub. You can buy and sell concert tickets with StubHub.
- Best Value. Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has some of the lowest fees, and it offers three-day returns on most tickets.
- Lowest Service Fees. Coast to Coast Tickets.
Can you legally resell tickets?
Selling a ticket for any other type of event is legal right now in those three states. Theoretically, this means that it’s illegal to sell any ticket above its face value whenever there is an event going on at one of these locations even if you are on the opposite side of Delaware.
Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
Ticketmaster doesn’t allow resell on their site for all events. However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace.
How much does it cost to sell tickets on Ticketmaster?
For Stubhub, it is free to list tickets for sale. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.
Can you sell your tickets back on Ticketmaster?
There will be other concerts, shows, and games – and for many events you can recoup the cost of the tickets by selling them on Ticketmaster. Yes, you heard us right. If you purchased tickets to an event you can no longer attend, selling your tickets to another fan is seamless and easier than ever.
How can I sell my tickets online?
Here’s how to sell tickets online in 8 easy steps:
- Make an event website.
- Add your event description and a picture.
- Choose how you want to get paid.
- Start sales.
- Promote your event.
- Track your sales.
- Check in attendees.
- Build an audience for your next event.
When can you sell concert tickets?
If you’re a seller, you’re most likely to get the highest price for your ticket 30-35 days before the show. If you’re looking to sell in the last 30 days (because of an unexpected schedule conflict?), you should do so right away. The price is likely to continue falling until show time.
Is it better to sell tickets on StubHub or Ticketmaster?
In this case, it’s best to head over to StubHub and list for whatever price you’d like. When listing tickets, Ticketmaster shows you the price the buyer will see and the amount you will be paid if your tickets sell. The fee works out to about 14% of the sale price. This fee can vary based on your listing price.
How do I sell concert tickets on StubHub?
How do I sell tickets on StubHub?
- Click “Sell tickets” from either the homepage (then tell us what you’re selling) or from a specific event page.
- Sign in or create a free StubHub account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen – specify the number of tickets you’re selling, the seat details, delivery method, and your price per ticket.