- How do you resell tickets?
- How do I resell Ticketmaster mobile tickets?
- Can I resell mobile tickets on StubHub?
- How much does Ticketmaster charge to resell tickets?
- How can I sell my tickets online?
- Can I sell my tickets back to AXS?
- How do you sell mobile transfer tickets on StubHub?
- How much does it cost to sell tickets on StubHub?
- Can I sell tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub?
- Can you resell Ticketmaster tickets?
- Can I get a refund on Ticketmaster tickets?
- Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
- What is the fastest way to sell event tickets?
- How can I sell tickets to my event online?
- Can I resell Ticketek tickets?
- Can I sell my tickets I bought on AXS?
- How do I sell my AXS tickets?
- Are resale tickets on AXS safe?
Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster.
In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
How do you resell tickets?
Listing and selling tickets is easy.
Listing tickets by barcode
- From Ticketmaster’s Sell Page, search by event, team or artists to start your listing.
- Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Enter the ticket barcode(s) for the tickets you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
How do I resell Ticketmaster mobile tickets?
Listing tickets from your account
- Sign in to your My Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Can I resell mobile tickets on StubHub?
Absolutely, you can list these tickets for sale on our site! We have a great help article here which provides the steps to list these “Mobile Transfer” tickets. If they sell, you will see the update in your MyHub portion of the profile (or under “My Tickets” > “Sales”) along with the buyer’s name and email address.
How much does Ticketmaster charge to resell tickets?
When listing tickets, Ticketmaster shows you the price the buyer will see and the amount you will be paid if your tickets sell. The fee works out to about 14% of the sale price. This fee can vary based on your listing price.
How can I sell my tickets online?
Here’s how to sell tickets online in 8 easy steps:
- Make an event website.
- Add your event description and a picture.
- Choose how you want to get paid.
- Start sales.
- Promote your event.
- Track your sales.
- Check in attendees.
- Build an audience for your next event.
Can I sell my tickets back to AXS?
If fans have tickets from AXS but can’t make it to an event, they can sell their tickets at a fair price (no more than 10% above the price paid). It’s also the official place to sell tickets endorsed by the artist, team, or venue.
How do you sell mobile transfer tickets on StubHub?
I sold a type of mobile ticket on StubHub. How do I transfer it to the buyer?
- If you selected Mobile transfer.
- Go to your original ticket provider account and find the tickets you sold (this could be Ticketmaster, the team, venue, or another ticketing company)
How much does it cost to sell tickets on StubHub?
“It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.”
Can I sell tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub?
So, for example, if the same pair of tickets are sold on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time, the Ticketmaster sale will win. The StubHub customer will get an email saying their tickets are no longer available and be issued a refund.
Can you resell Ticketmaster tickets?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Can I get a refund on Ticketmaster tickets?
How to request a Refund. Ticket refunds should be received within 7-10 business days. Note that if your event was canceled and you purchased tickets via Ticketmaster, you will automatically receive a refund and there is no need to reach out to Fan Support.
Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
Stubhub has the most inventory of any reseller, but it doesn’t always have the best deals because of its fees. Ticketmaster tends to have a great selection but it also has lots of hidden fees and generally non-transparent pricing. The Ticket Exchange is a peer to peer marketplace for select sports teams.
What is the fastest way to sell event tickets?
2. Offer discounts
- Offer discounts for those buying a large group of tickets.
- Give personal-referral codes to attendees to encourage them to invite friends via social media.
- Give special deals to members of groups related to your event and sweeten the deal with early access to ticket sales and/or early event entry.
How can I sell tickets to my event online?
Simply set up your free eTickets.to account online, enter the details of your event and tell us how you’d like to collect your payments. We’ll give you a URL for your own unique ticket sales page which you can then promote to your customers. In 5 minutes you can have your tickets on sale.
Can I resell Ticketek tickets?
If you are no longer able to attend an event you have purchased tickets for via Ticketek, you may wish to try selling them on Ticketek Marketplace. If you choose not to sell you tickets via Ticketek Marketplace they should only be listed for no more than 10% above the face value of the ticket.
Can I sell my tickets I bought on AXS?
Sorry, orders cannot be cancelled. All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges for tickets. Tip: If you have tickets you can’t use, you can sell or transfer tickets for select events. Look for a Sell or Transfer button next to the event in your AXS account.
How do I sell my AXS tickets?
Suggested clip 24 seconds
AXS Official Resale – How to Use, Transfer & Sell Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Are resale tickets on AXS safe?
As the official ticket source for our events, AXS also guarantees every ticket is 100% valid. Buying resale tickets from other fans with AXS is safe, simple, and worry-free. Currently resale tickets are available for select events, but they’ll be offered for more and more events in the future.